You probably know about all the strengths of your zodiac sign, but what about the weaknesses? Both negatives and positives constitute the unique personality of each zodiac sign. If you want to grow as a person, first of all you have to know yourself well, especially your weaknesses – so that you could turn them into strengths.
Each zodiac sign has two faces:
Aries 3/21 – 4/19
- Face One: Aries are led by their passion, ambition and incredible motivation. When they walk in a room they have the ability to light it up. An Aries will always defend themselves and the people they love.
- Face Two: An Aries can often become irritable, annoyed and aggressive in just one second. If things don’t go as they’ve planned, they usually become angry and disrespectful of the other people’s opinions.
Taurus 4/20 – 5/20
- Face One: A Taurus is reliable, faithful and hard-working. They are practical and attractive, which is why others always enjoy being around them.
- Face Two: Sometimes a Taurus can become uncompromising and stubborn. In relationships they are usually very possessive, which can lead to many problems.
Gemini 5/21 – 6/20
- Face One: Geminis are known to be friendly, tolerant and sociable. They live life to the fullest and always look for adventure and give their best to maintain the positive energy in their lives.
- Face Two: Geminis never take a rest, this may lead to serious problems like making impulsive decisions, being irrational and may even make them anxious and stressed out.
Cancer, 6/21 – 7/22
- Face One: Cancers are kind, sympathetic and faithful. They are great listeners because they naturally care about other people.
- Face Two: Cancers often suffer from anxiety and depression. They usually feel like nobody understands them, which results in isolation and self-pity.
Leo, 7/23 – 8/22
- Face One: Leos are characterized by their confident, funny, charming and outgoing nature. They are born to be leaders and they enjoy being in the center of the attention.
- Face Two: Leos can often appear to be self-centered, overconfident and theatrical to others. Occasionally they may seem to be superficial.
Virgo 8/23 – 9/22
- Face One: Virgos are excellent problem-solvers, owing to their logical, analytical and meticulous nature. It’s in their nature to always look for the solution.
- Face Two: Virgos often tend to take life too seriously as a result of their over-analyzing nature. Sometimes they are incapable of having fun and relaxing because they always want to plan something or follow their routine.
Libra, 9/23 – 10/22
- Face One: It’s in the Libra’s nature to seek peace. They are kind to all the people they know and try to maintain the balance in their life.
- Face Two: Libras struggle a lot when they are not able to maintain the balance in their life. Sometimes they have a tendency to avoid contact and are unable to defend themselves.
Scorpio, 10/23 – 11/21
- Face One: Most of the people enjoy being around Scorpios because of their quick wit and their excellent sense of humor. They are passionate, creative, and independent.
- Face Two: Try not to get on a Scorpio’s bad side because they can become cruel and manipulative. Scorpios always seek revenge if they feel betrayed or insulted.
Sagittarius, 11/22 – 12/21
- Face One: Sagittarius is often cheerful, friendly and funny. People admire their adventurous nature and optimistic character. They are often surrounded by large group of friends.
- Face Two: Sagittarius is often unable to focus. If they lack a clear life goal, they can get bored and restless. They easily become irritated and angry too.
Capricorn, 12/22 – 1/19
- Face One: Capricorns are hard-workers. They are strongly motivated to be successful and to do everything perfect. They are very down-to-earth, organized and practical.
- Face Two: Capricorns are very stubborn, inflexible and sometimes even arrogant. Many people see them as too bossy as well.
Aquarius, 1/20 – 2/18
- Face One: Aquarius enjoy when they travel, experience new things and meet new people. They love anything that challenges them.
- Face Two: Aquarius can be unreliable and emotionally absent because of their strong desire to travel. It can be very hard to be in a romantic relationship with an Aquarius.
Pisces, 2/19 – 3/20
- Face One: Pisces tend to be very kind, emotional and sensitive. They always understand others and remain faithful to the people they love.
- Face Two: Pisces hate the reality, so they often want to escape from it. Pisces also want to be alone most of the time, in this way they often push other people away.